Saturday, January 19, 2013

3 Continents!

Not to brag, or anything, but I've now puked on three continents, in four distinct countries, and in both southern and northern hemispheres. And to answer your question, never has it been due to alcohol/drug consumption. I would also like to brag that this time I made it to a toilet, which I've only done one internationally (Tikal, Guatemala), instead of the crosswalk (Brisbane, Australia), outside the compound (Chuisicaba II, Guatemala), out/in a car (US). 

It doesn't seem to be food poisoning, or bad water (my host mama is a wonderful cook and takes great care of me!); I just sometimes get sick. I've been forced to drink oregano tea with lime, no the best, but apparently good for the stomach. Luckily, my host mama has instructed me to rest for the weekend, which I will do with gusto (while also doing my homework).

1 comment:

  1. While I'm very proud (of course) of your multi-continent achievement, I would not be too disappointed if you happened to fail to capture the moment on camera. I hope you feel better soon. Love you tons. Dad

    ReplyDelete